1. [+73, -7] If you compare his debut days, he hasn’t changed much and grew up well ㅋㅋㅋ This hairstyle is so cute, he’s like a dog ㅠㅠ
2. [+59, -3] (irrelevant)
3. [+44, -0] (irrelevant)
4. [+24, -3] When I tell people that Sungjong is my bias in Infinite, they’re like, “why him?” “Sunggyu or Woohyun is better” Not many people know his charms. He’s cute ㅠㅠ He doesn’t go on much variety shows and has little promotions… Please know his charms… He’s cute
Instiz: SM choreographer Shim Jae Won calls out a rookie group
Shim Jae Won: “I read an interview of a rookie group by chance. You’re dead if you talk a bull…”
Q: “The choreography of ‘Party Rock’ is accused to be a plagiarism.”
Sungjoon: “We felt frustrated. It isn’t plagiarized but people are saying it is. The dance was used by every underground dancer.”
“On the stage, an EXO sunbae called us. We thought “ah, this has come” and were giving up, but he asked “who made the dance break part?” He praised us and said the quality of the choreography was high.”
– Boys Republic copied Shinee’s Sherlock choreography and they lied that they got the dance from underground industry
– Do they even know how much Sherlock choreography cost??
– I think EXO warned them silently because they can’t just scold them right in their face
– Sherlock choreography was the most expensive one from SM, how is this a common dance from underground music???
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex marked Commonwealth Day at an event celebrating young Canadians living around the UK.
Canada holds a very special place in both Harry and Meghan’s hearts. Meghan lived in Toronto for six years while she played Rachel Zane on Suits. She often spoke of her love for the country which she considered a second home. The couple spent much of the early months of their relationship at Meghan’s home there and in 2017, Meghan made her first official appearance by Harry’s side at the Invictus Games in Toronto. In addition to celebrating Commonwealth Day, I suspect there’s another element to today’s event; I understand aides are already planning an Autumn tour for the Duke and Duchess. Rumour has it they hope to combine a tour of Canada with several days in the US.
The Commonwealth represents a global network of 53 countries and almost 2.4 billion people, of whom 60 per cent are under 30 years old. Supporting young people across member nations is at the heart of Harry and Meghan’s work. Last week, the Duchess was appointed vice president of the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust, of which Harry is president and the Queen serves as patron. The trust is very much in its infancy – it’s going to be fascinating to see how Harry and Meghan develop it in the years to come.
Kensington Palace said: “The UK is home to a dynamic and vibrant community of expat Canadians. Up to 500,000 Canadians currently live in the UK, a figure that reflects the strong, historic and enduring bond between the two countries.”
They were welcomed by Canada’s High Commissioner to the UK Janice Charette.
The Duchess received a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
The event was held at Canada House on Trafalgar Square.
The High Commission of Canada in the UK provides consular assistance to Canadians abroad and works to promote Canada in the UK. The Greek Revival building has served as the office of the High Commission of Canada for almost a century.
It was officially opened by Harry’s great-great-grandfather, King George V, in 1925. The King said: “Canada is a great country: alike in the literal sense of vast extent from ‘sea to sea’ and great in achievement and in promise: and it is right and necessary that its official representatives here should be housed in a manner worthy of the Dominion and adequate to the discharge of their ever-growing and important duties.”
Harry and Meghan talked to groups of young Canadians from a wide range of sectors including fashion, the arts, business and academia.
The Duchess met with young people involved in fashion and the arts.
‘When they met Michelle Keller-Hobson, who works for a Canadian investment firm, Wealthsimple, that encourages people to save and invest with as little as £1, Meghan asked what proportion of customers were women. Ms Keller-Hobson said 38 per cent in the UK but explained the figure was higher in Canada. She said women in Britain often had less money to invest because of the gender pay gap and other factors. Meghan, an ardent feminist, told her: ‘It’s so important what you are doing. Keep it up.’
They talked about their experiences as expats as well as opportunities for young people working in the Commonwealth.
The couple met young people making maple taffy (maple syrup cooled on snow to make sweets) as part of a traditional ‘Cabane à sucre’ or a ‘Sugar Shack’.
‘Does anyone want one?’ Meghan asked the 30 children vying to see how many they could eat of the sweets, which are made by pouring hot maple syrup on ice and then rolling it onto a ‘popsickle’ stick. ‘How many have you had?’ she asked one little boy. ‘Seven? Oh my goodness.’
She gave her own taffy to a nine-year-old girl, Elodie-Rose Duguay-Inegbese, from Shippagan, New Brunswick, who had only eaten two. ‘It was really fun and Meghan’s really pretty. She was very kind and I liked talking to her,’ said the little girl, whose mother Sylvie works at the high commission.
The high commissioner told the royal couple: ‘We trust that your visit to Canada House today has served as a reminder of happy times spent in Canada. We do kind of claim you.’ ‘I’ll take that!’ said Meghan, laughing. She fondly reminisced about her time in Toronto, asking all the young people she met where they came from and which districts if they were from the city. ‘Everyone here seems to be from Toronto,’ Harry, 34 said. ‘It’s such a great place, his 37-year-old wife replied.’
Time for a group photo.
Harry and Meghan signed the visitors’ book.
They were given gifts for Baby Sussex including a maple leaf babygro and little moccasins.
Below, a full video from the engagement.
The Duke and Duchess departing.
The Duchess chose a gorgeous bespoke ensemble by Erdem. The choice of designer was a fitting one; Canadian Erdem has been established in London since 2005. Meghan has been a fan of his designs since she lived in Toronto. The rich bottle green coat and dress are crafted in wool fabric and feature black floral beaded embellishment. As with many of Meghan’s recent maternity choices, the look has a 1960’s Jackie Kennedy feel to it.
The look is from Erdem’s Autumn/Winter 2019 Collection (with many thanks to Japanese Ginger).
While just about every celebrity in existence has already been enjoying themselves in the Caribbean for the last few weeks (seriously, are there actually any decent ones who aren’t there?), Olly Murs has only just now arrived in the hotspot and consequently he is the pastiest star within a 100 mile radius.
But that didn’t stop him having a good old chinwag with a couple of pretty girls who were sitting right next to him on the beach. We hope for his sake he’d had a good shower before doing so, because as he stepped off the plane yesterday he Tweeted:
“Great 8hr flight with warrior’s Arm pit stinking… BO”
What A. Charmer.
The Xtra Factor star has previously said that he isn’t particularly proud of his body, admitting:
“If you’ve got it, flaunt it. I certainly haven’t. There’s no way I’d take my shirt off [in magazines].”
Well on this occasion we’re certainly glad he has.
You have read this article with the title A pastey-looking Olly Murs arrives in Barbados to soak up the sun. You can bookmark this page URL https://kasiulcowa.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-pastey-looking-olly-murs-arrives-in.html. Thanks!
Kylie Minogue believes rock stars lik Rolling Stones, U2, get cooler the “more wrinkly” they get.
Kylie Minogue believes rock stars get cooler the “more wrinkly” they get.
The 44-year-old superstar believes rock musicians have an easier time than pop artists because they don’t live with the constant expectations to reinvent themselves to follow modern trends or be young.
She said: “With rock artists, the more wrinkly they are the cooler they are! The Rolling Stones, U2, they’re the greatest and they’re still doing it and that’s incredible. I guess you’ve got Barbra Streisand as well. I love to see older performers still going at it. Tom Jones is probably the one for the UK – just to be on ‘The Voice’ every week, and still have more energy than most younger artists.”
Kylie isn’t convinced she will be able to sustain her pop career in 60s or 70s like 72-year-old Tom has.
However, the ‘Flower’ singer – who marked 25 years in the music business this year with a slew of releases, including ‘The Abbey Road Sessions’ – is keen to keep on making records.
She added to website Popjustice.com: “I don’t know what I’ll be doing at that stage. My friends all scoff – they say, ‘come, of course you’ll be doing something’. So we’ll see.”
» The reason why young Americans don’t date is because of Netflix?
The reason why young Americans don’t date is because of Netflix?
Article: The reason why young Americans don’t date is because of Netflix(?)
Source: News1 via Nate
(Article talks about how Netflix and smartphone usage affect young Americans’ sex lives & romantic relationships)
1. [+297, -5] There are many things you can do nowadays besides dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the past, there wasn’t much entertainment.
2. [+258, -14] If it’s true, so what? There’s nothing wrong with watching netflix and being happy from that. These days, marriage is not a must for men and women. Let them do whatever they want and don’t pressure them.
3. [+166, -3] Relatable.
4. [+24, -1] Netflix, Nintendo, smartphone… I never get bored. You might think I’m a hikikomori but I swear I’m an average hard-working salaryman.
5. [+23, -0] Instead of getting married to follow the norm, people first need to mature by knowing how to love themselves and understanding others’ existence. People just marry, have kids, live an unhappy life, and then get divorced as seniors.
6. [+21, -0] Honestly, you can have more fun alone. It’s comfortable, first of all.
7. [+19, -6] I’ve been living in Boston for 6 years. I can tell you that the reason why people here don’t date is because of Tinder. People have great nights(?) using Tinder and don’t bother to get into a relationship where it ends up hurting each other.
8. [+17, -0] In the past, there wasn’t that much entertainment, so dating was an important category. Nowadays, there’s a plenty of stuff to do everywhere. Is there really a need to be desperate for a relationship? After getting home from work, you can just play games or watch movies with a few beers instead of getting stressed to care about your partner. It’s not right to blame netflix because it’s just a social phenomenon.