1. [+100, -2] Hul, I wasn’t the only one who thought of SpongeBob.
2. [+77, -0] It’s cute. They look so unique and nice.
3. [+42, -0] They look like filming sets of movies, so cute ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+24, -2] Our country was barely liberated in the 1940’s and people wandered around the street and survived by eating grass. Meanwhile, Americans were already dressing up and going to fancy restaurants with their friends. It’s like the culture of going to famous restaurants and posting on Instagram. Their dresses still look cute and pretty. Sometimes, when I see Korean seniors lacking manners and acting rude, I was frustrated at how they weren’t elegant and polite like foreign seniors. But seeing things like this makes me understand why. Unlike American seniors who grew up in a polished and clean culture, Korean seniors went through wars and struggles to survive and had no time to care about manners. The two seniors had to have different behaviors and attitudes. It’s a little bitter and sad.
5. [+16, -0] If they build like that in our country, it would be too expensive and hard to sell back, right?
6. [+9, -1] Korea was colonized by Japan at that time so people were eating grass and insects. The US is indeed a far more developed country than us ㅠㅠ
7. [+8, -0] The US was that peaceful during Japanese imperialism…
8. [+8, -0] I thought other countries would’ve been similar to Korea in the 1940’s but countries like England and the US seem to have been really well-off at that time. Korea during Japanese imperialism was even poorer than the era of the three kingdoms?