(On a radio, BTS Jungkook was asked to compliment himself. He got embarrassed and fidgeted. K.Will said, “He can’t keep his body calm like a disabled person.”)
K.Will and Baekhyun’s collab got confirmed for SM station. Baekhyun fan tweeted: “I hate K.Will~~~~ Don’t put Baekhyun with someone who insults disabled people~~~ I don’t understand why he’s cast in ‘Notre Dame de Paris’.”
Same fan: “These days, they seem to put a Baekhyun in every idol group ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Baekhyun’s voice color, Baekhyun’s hairstyle, Baekhyun’s height, Baekhyun’s position, and all Baekhyun’s characteristics. But the more they do it, the greater original Baekhyun becomes…”
1. [+110, -25] Baekhyun insulted autistic people and K.Will insulted disabled people. They’re the same.
2. [+102, -27] Personally, I don’t want to treat someone as a person if they insult one’s character like a disability or autism. Disabled people and their families live in pain, why do they have to insult them? I hope Baekhyun and K.Will get exiled from the entertainment industry.
3. [+91, -22] Insulting autistic people and disabled people, they match well. The fan shouldn’t be the one talking, tsk tsk.
4. [+37 -0] Did Baekhyun even apologize for his autistic statement? Don’t they know that it only tarnishes Baekhyun’s image? If they’re a Baekhyun anti, I do admit that they’re really smart. But I don’t think they are. Before blaming others, look back if your bias is at fault.
5. [+32, -3] “Baekhyun in every idol group” sounds cringe-worthy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No one else finds him cute other than his fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+31, -2] The pot calls the kettle black. K.Will insulted disabled people and Baekhyun insulted autistic people, they’re the same ㅋㅋ
7. [+25, -3] K.Will and Baekhyun match well. Trashy personalities.
8. [+20, -2] Baekhyun who insulted autistic people looked down on K.Will who insulted disabled people? They’re the same though.