2013 – Rain ♥ Kim Tae Hee
2014 – Lee Seunggi ♥ Yoona
2015 – Lee Jung Jae ♥ Im Se Ryung
2016 – Kim Junsu ♥ Hani
2017 – No news due to Choi Soon Sil scandal
2018 – ?
1. [+184, -5] It was so funny how Dispatch said they’re taking a break because of Choi Soon Sil. They’re nothing but yellow journalism and yet they’re pretending to be worried about the country ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+105, -1] I heard this year’s news was supposed to be the Song-Song couple.
3. [+85, -1] Ah I’m curious ㅋㅋ It’ll be actors, right? It’ll cause a huge fuss if it’s idols.
4. [+64, -1] If the couple is two popular idols, the Entertainment Talk will be spammed with fandom fights ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+57, -57] I really don’t want Dispatch to target idols… Actors are all about their works but idols are all about their fandoms. One dating news will shake the entire fandom. I really hope they stay out.
6. [+57, -0] Idol news would be fun but the aftermath will be a mess.
7. [+42, -0] They target idols who just passed their peak era and are in a stable position. It’s not like they don’t target trendy idols ㅋㅋ Seolhyun and Hani’s news were out just after their popularity was established. Baekhyun’s news were out after Growl and before Overdose. They don’t target an idol when the idol is in the stage of becoming popular. Once a top idol couple is revealed, the Idol Pann will go crazy.
8. [+37, -0] It’ll be an actor ♥ an idol.
9. [+37, -0] So funny how they said they took a break due to Choi Soon Sil ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+31, -0] Dispatch doesn’t go after unpopular celebrities so don’t worry if your bias is an unpopular one.