Extinction of mammoths – 1000 years after the Pyramid was built
When the Pyramid was being built – Korea was just entering the Bronze Age
During the Roman Empire, the Pyramid was already an ancient relic
The period before the birth of Cleopatra is longer than the period between Cleopatra’s death ~ present day
The ancient kingdom of Egypt is divided by 3 ages. Each age is longer than the period of Three Kingdoms ~ Joseon in Korean history
Modern people: Wow, ancient people made that? Amazing!
People 1000 years ago: Wow, ancient people made that? Amazing!
People 2000 years ago: Wow, ancient people made that? Amazing!
People 3000 years ago: Wow, ancient people made that? Amazing!
People 4000 years ago: We have to make that? Us?
1. [+187, -0] How do Egyptians learn their history?
– [+87, -1] Do Egyptians also have to study their history to become public servants? They’ll go crazy after trying to memorize everything.
– [+12, -0] They must be dividing the history by every 1000 years
– [+16, -0] The Korean history textbook is divided by Part 1 and Part 2, but the Egyptians must have up to Part 8… Their long history aside, they have Mesopotamia, Persia, Greece, and Rome interacting historically, and there’s the war of religions… They must have so much to learn.
2. [+118, -2] So interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, I believe the Pyramid was built by aliens.
3. [+89, -0] The last picture is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+59, -0] There are writings from the Roman Empire and they complain about how they get ripped off when they visit Egypt’s Pyramid. It was before the common era but the Egyptian remains were already considered ancient relics. Just like how we visit the Pyramid for a tour, the Romans also went to Egypt for a tour.
5. [+52, -0] How did they make that… Especially the pointy top… How did they built that???
6. [+45, -0] They’re really lucky to have amazing ancestors…
7. [+35, -1] The current Egypt isn’t the amazing ancient Egypt. Egypt was ruined and swapped with immigrants. The Egyptian population was either massacred or moved faraway. After that, other people took advantage of the empty land, who are the ancestors of the current Egyptians. They had nothing to do with the amazing ancient Egypt. They rode on a free ride.
8. [+32, -0] As time passes, the people also develop further but Egypt seems to be going backwards. I was so shocked when they were fixing the destroyed parts of the Pyramid by plastering.
9. [+28, -0] Greeks used to go to the Pyramid and said these lazy Egyptians were earning money off of their ancestors. Ironically, Greece is in that exact same situation right now.
10. [+28, -0] Is there a time machine? Or aliens must’ve made it. It’s just amazing.