How is menstruation for female idols?
Q) How is menstruation for female idols?
A) You can’t do anything about it because it’s a natural thing. Honestly, it’s hard to do something about it. Wearing pads is uncomfortable. Many idols use tampons because they feel clean. But we do a lot of variety shows, reality shows where you go on overnight trips, and playing games at water parks on Dream Team. Then we take birth control pills. We don’t have a choice because they film for a long time. You can’t go to the bathroom in the middle of the shoot because the staff will be confused. So if we have those shoots, we control it.
Pann: How is menstruation for female idols?
1. [+292, -5] Pads are indeed uncomfortable but I think female idols don’t get their periods that much anyways… Consider the amount of fatigue, stress, and poor diet they have.
2. [+188, -5] I’ve never thought about it. It must be really hard to be in water for a variety show when you’re on your period. They have to calculate the dates to take pills and wear tampons. Period is so inconvenient.
3. [+117, -3] Wow, it’s such a nightmare to be at a water park when you’re on your period…
4. [+60, -4] It’s the same for average women. When they have to go on a business trip on their period, they take birth control pills.
5. [+49, -2] Why is the staff confused when someone has to go to the bathroom? They should provide time for bathroom trips.
6. [+36, -1] I read that Red Velvet and some girl groups don’t get their periods at all because of their diets.
7. [+30, -1] I heard that a lot of female idols don’t get their periods because of their bad health.
8. [+27, -1] A lot of celebrities don’t get their periods or are irregular. They don’t eat or sleep properly, this is an enough cause.