Article: “Night Cafeteria” Henry shows a Canadian snack Poutine… Yoo Jae Suk’s praises
1. [+385, -98] I was really shocked at how he behaved on Real Men. I was even more dumbfounded at how he said he tried to attract girls by speaking high-class English. I really don’t understand why people think English speakers are cool. They’ll go crazy at Paju English village.
2. [+381, -100] His characteristics were fresh in the beginning. But he knew that his ignorant characteristic was working, so it was obvious that he was making up fake stories. He almost hit a taxi and the taxi driver swore at him, but he thought the driver was praising his driving so he thanked the driver ㅋㅋ Even though you don’t understand the language, you’ll know the person is swearing at you based on the situation and the body language. He even understands Korean and he didn’t know it was swearing… Hah, he almost hit the taxi, after all.
3. [+375, -79] I don’t think his characteristics are just innocent…
4. [+46, -11] Ah… he’s already getting criticisms… I feel bad.
5. [+38, -12] When a celebrity gets popular, they get antis… He was only trying to be funny but he’s getting criticized.
6. [+36, -13] He’ll ruin his career at once if he continues to be careless like this. Tone down your hyper behavior. I’m always surprised at his behavior on Real Men. I think you chose to be a random guy but you’ll get disliked and hit the bottom.
7. [+29, -4] Henry pretends like he’s too innocent and naive. He almost hit a taxi but he thought the taxi driver was praising his driving… Don’t you understand the situation only with the body language and the commitment? I don’t think he’s innocent, I think he’s autistic. Grow up, you’re in your late-20s.
8. [+26, -10] If Henry gets into a big accident and gets summoned to a police station, he’ll say he doesn’t know Korean and mumble his words, like Nichkhun.
9. [+24, -5] People are so butthurt ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+22, -16] Don’t cross the line. You’re the first person to suddenly get disliked.