Kim Young Kwang’s controversial interview remains unforgotten
Pann: Kim Young Kwang’s manly photoshoot
1. [+67, -2] He’s handsome. *hides my legs*
2. [+65, -3] He’s the person who asked fat girls to stop wearing short pants ㅋ
3. [+62, -3] I wasn’t really a fan of him but I used to like him. The interview kinda turned me off… How he said he hates girls with thick legs and how he hates people who look like losers… Well I guess it’s ok because it’s his personal preferences but he’s a celebrity, and yet he said those things as if they’re nothing…
4. [+31, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s not even handsome in a high level, who is he to say something like that?
5. [+30, -0] Oh wait, who is this? Isn’t he the leg observer? ㅋㅋㅋ Of course there’s no man who likes girls with thick legs, it’s obvious. But saying it in an interview is not being honest, it’s being an airhead. To say it specifically, he’s very arrogant. He must be very narcissist. “People should understand what I’m saying because I’m handsome enough” ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+24, -0] He said he doesn’t even communicate with ugly people
7. [+23, -0] Men who diss women’s looks are always bad people ㅋㅋㅋ What’s funny is that his looks are not that great, either. He’s not even at the level of Daniel Henney
8. [+19, -1] He even got plastic surgery but he hates ugly people?