Well I answer to the Winner-related questions because they’re brought up in interviews. I don’t want to mention it, either. And what, I keep changing my words? Do you think I’ll be the disadvantaged one if I mention the details on my withdrawal? I don’t like fighting so just cheer for your favorite ones instead. I’m not an idol so I’ll live well without making up a kind, hard-working image. I work hard myself. I do what I want. That’s why I do better than you people who sit at home and curse others. If you hate me, stop being interested and screw off, please.
Do you think it’s a correct manner to say “I won’t accept the question” when a journalist is politely asking you about the topic?
(Screencap of fans stop telling him to mention Winner)
Hey, then why don’t you tell Naver to stop publishing those articles or join Naver instead
– So frustrating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can he only think for himself… My biggest embarrassment is that you were my first bias. Thank you for leaving~
– ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can tell his character from his speaking tone
– He already opened the Pandora’s box… So his Winner withdrawal will follow him for the rest of his life. It’s a pity but he’ll have to deal with that.
– If he’s that confident, then why doesn’t he reveal the details so we can see who’ll be disadvantaged?
– He might’ve been well-mannered to the journalists but not to the Winner members. It would’ve been nice if he was well-mannered to both sides