Pann: Am I the only one who feels depressed when a drama comes to an end?
1. [+214, -66] Moon Lovers is the best drama to binge-watch ㅠㅠ The emotions, story, and everything’s just perfect ㅠㅠ
2. [+127, -2] Have you watched the Light in Your Eyes?
3. [+89, -1] Same ㅠㅠ It feels like an important part of my life is disappearing and I feel like I’m going through a breakup… I feel depressed and sad.
4. [+47, -0] Isn’t it the same for a novel and a movie? It feels like everything’s disappearing as soon as I close the book.
5. [+43, -0] I agree about feeling depressed… I feel depressed for no reason and sad that there’s nothing to watch anymore.
6. [+30, -0] Agreed. Even if it’s a happy ending, the fact that it’s over is sad…
7. [+30, -0] I feel very absorbed whenever I watch a movie or a drama. When it’s over, I feel so empty and sad. I just sit there with a blank mind… I find it hard to start watching something new because it hits me really hard.
8. [+25, -2] After finishing a series, I think about the main character for days and wonder how they’re doing.
9. [+16, -1] I didn’t feel anything when I finished Reply 1988 but after watching Life on Mars, I’ve been wanting to live in 1988…
10. [+15, -1] Agreed ㅠㅠ I still have three more episodes of Mr. Sunshine but I didn’t watch them yet because it’s so sad and emotional ㅠㅠ