Rude fans everywhere
Pann: (A Pink > Girl’s Day) The reason why this ranking can’t change
Some people say Girl’s Day > A Pink because of their hit songs.
But it’s because Girl’s Day had tons of promoted songs. Whether the song quality was good or bad, they promoted as much as they could and randomly got some hit songs.
Just compare the fandoms. People only listen to Girl’s Day and don’t actually become their fans so the possibility of becoming a Girl’s Day fan is small.
Having a big fandom means they have many fans, so even though A Pink releases a flop album, they’ll survive better than Girl’s Day because A Pink has more fans.
When A Pink’s album hit big, their huge fandom even grows more so the future of A Pink is much safer than Girl’s Day.
So the conclusion is (A Pink > Girl’s Day)
1. [+75, -19] I’m not a Girl’s Day fan but you’re so annoying. Look at the class of the stupid A Pink fans.
2. [+73, -22] Look at the upvotes ㅋㅋㅋ I see how A Pink fans are.
3. [+70, -22] I’m a Girl’s Day fangirl. Guys around me go crazy with Girl’s Day.
4. [+37, -40] I like both groups but in terms of publicity and people around me, A Pink is more liked. Even guys like A Pink more.
5. [+35, -10] A Pink has been doing the same concept for years, especially Son Naeun, tsk tsk. Their concept never changed since their debut. Oh wait, their faces have changed ㅋㅋㅋ They got too much work done, it was too obvious.
6. [+29, -10] Girl’s Day is the trend these days.
7. [+28, -10] Honestly… Girl’s Day is better in terms of visuals and talents. It’s hard to compare them with vocal talents but Girl’s Day dances much better than A Pink.
8. [+27, -3] The pride of their innocent concept, ugh. I know A Pink is pretty but you fans need to stop bashing other singers. I’m starting to feel sympathetic for Girl’s Day.
9. [+24, -5] I see why A Pink fans are stupid.
10. [+20, -4] Tsk tsk, Girl’s Day is more popular in real life.
11. [+18, -2] Guys like both groups but they go crazier with Girl’s Day.