[Unpretty Rapstar] Criticisms on Jimin
Pann: Jimin says she didn’t want to be prejudiced as an idol and yet she’s getting the most benefits as an idol
1. [+397 -121] I’m gonna say this because guys might call us jealous and stuff. Imagine an EXO rapper appearing on the show and people say, “he’s better than Iron at rapping” while getting all the benefits as an idol. Do you think it’s understandable?
2. [+386, -66] In an interview, she said she wanted to get away from the stereotype of an idol. But in her lyrics, she mentions CF, nugu, pretty girl, winning 1 ㅋㅋㅋ Can she stop with her pride of winning 1? And people didn’t know who Jimin was until she appeared on Unpretty Rapstar, who is she to be calling someone a nugu?
3. [+340, -56] As the episodes progress, they’re giving more benefits to Jimin so I stopped watching the show. I’m not interested in hip-hop but I started watching it because of Jimin. At first she cried and said she didn’t want to be prejudiced as an idol. But she’s making herself a hypocrite… The judges are all male. Yoon Mirae should just be the judge, a woman has to judge women. What is this??? I understand Jessi
1. [+183, -18] Honestly, all Jimin has is AOA ㅋㅋ
2. [+178, -14] I hate how she always mentions being an idol in her lyrics
3. [+156, -11] Can she stop with the lyrics “I achieved this even though I’m an idol”
4. [+49, -1] I felt so great when Cheetah imitated Jimin’s voice and saying, “you’re really like a barbie doll but you can’t become Bobby” ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cheetah all-killed it with her lyrics and rapping
5. [+40, -3] I’m sorry Jimin, I had no idea who you were ㅋㅋ I didn’t even know the existence of AOA ㅠㅠ I laughed so hard when you called Cheetah a nugu ㅋㅋ